Rent Out Your HGVC Timeshare
Are you an HGVC timeshare owner not planning a vacation this year? You can rent out your timeshare to help cover your yearly maintenance fees and to ensure that your timeshare is going to good use. Renting HGVC timeshares is easy, especially with the services right here on HGVCResales.com. In a few easy steps, you can advertise your unit online and find someone to rent your timeshare this year.
How to Rent HGVC Timeshares
Renting your timeshare is easier than it sounds. After you get in touch with one of our independent timeshare rental specialists, you can post an online ad for thousands of travelers to see. The process works like this:
- Make a reservation at your home resort with your HGVC Points.
- Work with an HGVCResales.com representative to create your ad. Tell them a bit about your accommodations, resort information, and time of year your timeshare is available.
- Decide on a price. You can list your timeshare for rent at weekly or nightly rates.
- Once you receive offers, deal directly with the buyer to settle on a price and confirm the rental.
- Send them our complimentary rental information sheet to iron out the details.
- Once the rental is confirmed and funds are transferred, you’ll need to notify your home resort of the rental so they are prepared when the buyer arrives at check-in.
Are you ready to get started? Use the form above to contact a timeshare rental specialist and get started today. Do you have more questions? Visit our HGVC Rental FAQ page for more information.